Hello again everyone! This is the second post of Asian Fashion and today, I bring to you the most amazing look what I found. Yes, I really loved it. Because it's totally different from what we see on the streets of Harajuku. It's almost normal, but still, a perfect look to be worn on the streets of Tokyo. For this post, I chose this gorgeous girl hair pulled into a lilac roses, called Achamu, a student of 19 years old.
Her clothing has a studded vest, painted from a denim jacket and a bright print dress Romantic Standard. His black creepers are used with striped stockings. The accessories are Achamu of Nadia and Monomania including a velvet choker with silver medallion in the shape of an anchor, a narrow gold ring, a ring of black cross, two rubberband bracelets and a black leather bag.
Did you like the look and want to copy? Below you will find options to mount a ha look very similar to the above, and remember, never be afraid to mix clothes - but always be careful.
1. Cut-out Back Floral Shirt Dress from Romwe
2. Moto Acid Flag Sleeveless Biker Jacket from Topshop
3. Linda Farrow Luxe: D-frame Acetate Sunglasses from Net A Porter
4. Leather Platform Creepers Black from She Inside
5. Avoca Backpack from General Pants