Monday, January 07, 2013

diy kitty glitter collar clips


Hello again everyone! I'm so happy. Yes, the number of comments in another post really scared me, and the number of visits to my blog also increased, so I decided to bring this DIY to thank all visitors. Well, this DIY would likewise another collar clip I have, would be hearts, but I switched to cats, because I really wanted one, since I love cats. Well let's start, it's super easy to do.. You will need:
 

  • Red E.V.A
  • White glue
  • Red Glitter
  • Scissors
  • Hot Glue
  • Chain
  • Two bases pressure earrings
  • Mold (here)
  • Two mini rings

1 - Start with the mold, I got here. I took the lowest of all and removed the body, and I nodded. Well, after the mold made with E.V.A repeat twice and cut designs.
2 - Once you've done and cut, take the two bases for earrings and paste on the back of the molds. Repeat the image as well, one for left and one for the right side.
3 - After pasting, grab the chain and choose the size you prefer. Use pliers to open and remove the size. That done, get the ringlets and put in each end of the chain, and then put the small hole in the back of the base of the earring. Do not forget to close the rings, so the chain will not fall.

4 - And now the best part, the glitter! Glue in each mold and throw glitter on it. Knock out the excess. And let it dry and ready your collar clips of kittens!

Try other ways, as I also tried. Not beautiful, my pair of golden hearts? I love them. DIY liked? Of course, comment (:

Twitter Facebook We♥It Tumblr Image Map

POST A COMMENT
33 COMMENT(S) :

  1. Awesome DIY! I love it and I'll try it. :)

    Kisses!
    MY DIGITAL DIARIES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm glad with this .. I want a photo of your DIY if possible (:
      Thanks for visiting!

      Delete
  2. Great DIY tutorial!!! :)

    If you have time, please come by and check out my blog! And maybe follow?

    xo - Sheila
    www.sheislovelyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow really thanksss (:
      Oh yes, i will check out your blog now!
      Thanks for the comment.

      Delete
    2. Yes! You're really talented. :)

      Thanks for stopping by! I'm following you back! Keep in touch!!

      Delete
  3. Love it!!!

    http://fashionchocolate-esra.blogspot.nl/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is so cute! such a clever idea! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is really such a cute DIY project. love the results and thanks for the step by step guide. unfortunately i am so swamped with uni but if i had the time i would definitely try to do this myself! thanks for the wonderful tutorial!

    http://www.lovefromberlin.net/
    xx rae

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks for the wonderful comment and thanks for the visiting (:

      Delete
  6. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats a really cute DIY..
    Thanks for the wonderful comment and following my blog.
    I'm following you back :)

    http://raindropsofred.blogspot.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! I don't really understand the writing but the photos made it easy to follow along.

    Nice blog! I'm following you and look forward to more posts in the future.

    Best,
    Anum

    http://www.summerxskin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well the tutorial is in Portuguese, but has a translation button right there, on sidebar, if you want to use (:
      I'll check out your blog, and thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  9. It's amazing, I love it! I really like your blog by the way, followed you on bloglovin, maybe follow me back?
    Kisses and have a nice day,

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah really thanks for the comment.. I'm following you on bloglovin' now sweetie (:
      Kisses!

      Delete
  10. oh wow! i cant believe you made these! xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah it's good to have you here, I love your blog ♥
      Thanks for the comment (:

      Delete
  11. awesome DIY! :)
    maybe if you have time check out my blog too, an follow?

    http://mindonheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks (:
      i will check out your blog now sweetie!

      Delete
  12. Woah those are really nice! I love the glitter :)

    www.puttheradioon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow this is really cool! You're very creative :) I've never seen anything like this, so I followed ;) If you have a moment, do you mind checking my blog out? And maybe follow?
    Have a lovely day

    xx Lill
    http://therustyhead.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh my god, why are you girls so pretty? :0

    http://gopolaysia.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
Thanks for visiting. Feel welcome to be back and leave another sweet comment.
Hope you guys enjoy the blog and please, send a lot of love. ♡