Monday, March 11, 2013

can't control the kids t-shirt

Hi again guys. So this is my new DIY. Unfortunately I did not make a tutorial of it (because it is simple to do and there was not time. But I have another blouse to do this and yes, I might bring you. So the meaning is that this blouse was a mixture of two things I'm obsessed these days.. Triangles and Can't Control The Kids. For who does not know, Can't Control The Kids is one of the songs from the new album of my American/Estonian singer, Kerli. The album ep is not out yet, and yes, I have an illegal version on my computer and please do not start talking about things that I will not like, after all, everyone has downloaded something  from the internet that was leaked. So that's it. For those who will wait for the release, the Utopia album will be officially released on the 19th of this month. Stay tuned and downloading soon as possible. I give you my word, you will not regret it. And ah, I finally bought my watercolors (yesssssss) and I'm training. Soon I will bring something to you and possibly will try to do my first illustration (sorry Annika, you will be my guinea pig). That's it.
Twitter Facebook We♥It Tumblr Image Map

POST A COMMENT
5 COMMENT(S) :

  1. adorei, adorava ter jeito para fazer DIY!
    segui-te, o teu blog é espectacular xx

    velvetchanel.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. oww, nice! Your blog is so great.
    wanna follow each other?

    www.esraestella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boa Tarde

    Seu blog é maravilhoso, versátil amei, se você puder der uma passadinha no meu, e por favor retribui a inscrição. Agradeço a todos os blog pelos recados, sigo todos.
    o meus instagram: @NEQUERENREIS.

    http://arrasandonobatomvermelho.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the shirt!!

    Xo
    http://cansouplover.com

    ReplyDelete
Thanks for visiting. Feel welcome to be back and leave another sweet comment.
Hope you guys enjoy the blog and please, send a lot of love. ♡